From making the decision to pursue early orthodontic care for your child to understanding your options in sedation dentistry for kids, get the facts you need by reading the articles below. Contact Park View Pediatric Dentistry by calling (646) 402-6578 to schedule an appointment for your child.
- Learn more about orthodontic screening and treatment by reading this brochure from the American Association of Orthodontists.
- This Livestrong.com article gives some examples of good foods to eat while wearing braces.
- Visit this page from the Colgate Oral and Dental Health Resource Center to learn more about the types of sedation dentistry for kids, as well as tips for preparing for each type.
- Read this article from Parents for some tips on easing your child’s dental anxiety.
- Get more tips about how to keep your baby’s teeth healthy by reading this WebMD article.