Our recent blogs explained which foods are best for teeth, why kids should brush, and how to prepare your young child to see the dentist. Park View Pediatric Dentistry is dedicated to helping kids maintain healthy smiles. Call (646) 402-6578 today to set up an appointment for your child! Find out more about keeping your child’s teeth healthy through proper nutrition and regular dentist visits at the following websites:
- Discover when you should first take your child to the dentist, why a pediatric dentist is a good choice, and what your child will experience in this article from WhatToExpect.com.
- WebMD.com explains how pediatric dentists differ from general dentists and describes some common topics of discussion for your child’s first dentist visit.
- Learn how to prepare your child to see the dentist with the help of these tips from Parents.com.
- Eating cheese is a great way to keep teeth healthy and free of cavities. Find out which teeth-strengthening nutrients cheese contains on this page from the National Dairy Council.
- This slideshow from Discovery Fit & Health explains which tooth-friendly foods make great snacks for kids.